The Real Me

The Real Me

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 60

Today's blog will be titled "And now for something completely different...".

I started out this morning working on the round driveway painting that I posted yesterday. Introducing more yellows and golds. Then my eye was caught by a beautiful yellow tree right across the street in a neighbor's frontyard, and I decided to paint that. On a tiny canvas - about 1" x 3" - and it ended up going into abstract and texture! So then I went BACK to the driveway painting and allowed myself to loosen up some more on how I am painting that. Both here for you to see. The big round still a work in progress. The little abstract - well, it's just gotta be seen in person to be fully appreciated. I love it! (am I allowed to say that about my own work?!) xo



No comments: