The Real Me

The Real Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 56

Day 56. Just a little over halfway. This has been an interesting adventure - the 100 days of painting. I find that there are days in which I can't wait to get to the canvas, and when I do, I don't want to leave it, and others where I just don't even want to go near it. But the commitment is honored. And always when I DO show up, it is much more fun than I anticipate. I still haven't gotten to the 20 hour week yet, which seems kind of ridiculous, but the rest of life - and work - seems to intervene. Will give it another try this week. I'm feeling more balanced in general, and perhaps that will enable me to keep focused. For those of you on the gallery's email list, you know that there are potential big changes afoot. I actually feel energized by the idea, even as I realize that a move will take a LOT of my energy and attention, but it feels like it will be moving ahead to something even better, so that holds it's own excitement. Still lots of questions around it, but I'm ready to move forward. AND to paint more!!!!!! xoo

No comments: