The Real Me

The Real Me

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 16


And then today real life intervened, and things took too long everywhere that I was, and painting... well... frustrated Mimi tonight that painting didn't happen in the way that I would have liked today. Only a little bit tonight - though it was fun. I started a landscape yesterday, from photos taken on a trip to New Hampshire in July. Tonight I spent a little time painting some rocks with palette knife. I think this is going to be a very FUN painting! I also picked up some back issues of American Artist magazine at the library, with the goal of reading a little bit each night before I go to sleep (place it in my brain to feed on while I sleep) and first thing in the morning (start the day with the art intention.)

No comments: