The Real Me

The Real Me

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 1!

Hello dear friends!

I am about to embark on a 100 day journey. Or should I call it a commitment? Or maybe binge is the right word? Anyway - I am committing to painting - quality painting - each and every day for the next 100 days, starting today. That takes me to December 22... just a few days before Christmas. Who knows... if it works, I may extend it to a full year!

And I figure what better way to make me stick to my commitment than to publish it. I'll tell you more about the "why" in the days ahead. For now, I simply invite you to sign in and share the joy of this creative journey with me. I'll post my thoughts about the process as I experience it, and yes, will share images of painting progress as well.

May the work that I do in these days ahead inspire you to thoughtfully consider how you might honor your own creative callings!

1 comment:

TROFI said...

You are very talented!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step-- May God help you to do what you could not do on your own might. Blessings from California.