The Real Me

The Real Me

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Starting anew...

I've just written the email that will make my new website live and public.

It's been on my to-do list for... oh... let's call it a year?

But too many other things were allowed to get in the way.

Tonight, I am poised at the beginning of a fresh new start for my career as Mimi the Artist.

How do I feel?  Excited, scared, ready, set, oh, and did I mention excited???



I feel like I've wandered away for far too long.

Time to get messy with the paints again, wear the old soft trademark jeans with those holes in the knees, and get to work!

I'll start with my 30 paintings in 30 days adventure (I'm already on day 5!) and see where it goes from there!  30 "mini-Mimi's" - the intention mainly to get me to the easel to experiment every day.

Different mediums.  Different topics.  No rules other than doing it.  Every day.  For 30 days.

So far so good.  Here's one to share.  Or it can be followed on my new website here.

So grateful, grateful, grateful for the perspective that time away has given me, and even more grateful to be back.

Love, love, and more love,

Mimi

ps - here's the website link!  mimisart.com

No comments: